My BeachBody Challenge 10 Commitments
1. I WILL FOLLOW THE PROGRAM—I will do the entire program as suggested, including workouts, beginning and monthly photos and measurements, the fit test, and nutrition based on the program guide or the Online Menu Planner available with a Club membership.
2. I WILL DRINK SHAKEOLOGY® ONCE A DAY—Preferably for a healthy breakfast, but any of the five meals will do. This is a much-needed investment in my health, and I am committed to doing this for the entire challenge!
3. I WILL POSITIVELY ENGAGE WITH THE SMALL GROUP—We all hold a valuable spot in this five-person team, and all of us need to do our part to help, encourage, challenge, and praise each other on Facebook and one on one via messages and phone.
4. I WILL LOG MY WORKOUTS IN THE BEACHBODY ONLINE SUPERGYM®—I can do this by going to www.TeamBeachbody.com, entering my email and my password, and clicking on “SuperGym” under the “Get Fit” menu on the left hand side of the page. Logging my workout increases my accountability, and I may be eligible to win the random $500 daily SuperGym prize. HOW COOL .
5. I WILL NOT OVERTRAIN—For the next 90/60 days I will focus all of my exercise efforts on this program and not overtrain my body by adding more workouts.
6. I WILL SHARE MY ACTIVITY—I will report DAILY to the Challenge Group page upon completion of my workout, and I will share how my eating was for that day.
7. I WILL SHARE MY PHYSICAL RESULTS—I will begin by sharing my results with this small group and others who may ask me. The more I share, the more I give inspiration and gather support.
8. I WILL SHARE MY EMOTIONAL AND SOCIAL RESULTS—Along the way, I will experience “life changes” on more than just a physical level. It’s important that I share my emotional and social results within this small group. Chances are, others in the group are facing or have faced the same things.
9. TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, I WILL FINISH—I am making a 90/60-day commitment, and I am holding a valuable spot on a team of only five people. It is my duty to myself and others to FINISH this 90/60 days!
10. I WILL PAY IT FORWARD—The change begins with me, and along the path there may be others who ask, who need, or who want to know about what I am doing. I am committed to paying it forward as the opportunity arises. I can pay it forward by referring them to the challenge organizer, or by joining the team of Coaches who organize challenges for others.