Cranberry Tuna Salad
Whole Foods makes a cranberry tuna salad that is so good… Like I could eat it everyday and every meal… BUT, I don’t feel like spending that much money for a small container AND for people who need a healthier/skinnier and egg/dairy free option… I thought I’d make my own version!
My friend is over and she rooms bite and LOVED IT! I could get my hubby to take a bite, he extremely dislikes tuna!!
The mayo I used is gluten, dairy, egg, lactose, soy, cholesterol FREE! Plus it’s kosher, non-gmo!
– 1 can white albacore tuna
– 2 tablespoons natural mayo
– juice of 1 fresh lemon
– 2 tablespoons of finely chopped yellow onion
– 1 tsp coconut sugar
– 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped
– himalayan salt (to taste)
1) Combine mayo, lemon, coconut sugar, onion, salt
2) Drain tuna and mix all together.