|Boost your fiber intake simply and easily.The Fiber can help you:
- Improve digestion
- Promote regularity
- Lower cholesterol*
- Prevent blood sugar spikes
- Feel full longer
How much fiber do I need?
- While there is no official Recommended Daily Allowance for fiber, the U.S. government has established Adequate Intake levels at 25 grams for women 18 to 50 years old (21g for women over 50) and 38 grams for men (30g for men over 50).
- Most adults in the U.S. only get between 11 to 13 grams per day. That’s definitely not enough. Add a full scoop of The Fiber to Shakeology and get a total of 10 grams of fiber with each shake.
How to use The Fiber
- Since every body is different, we recommend starting with a half scoop and building your way up to a full scoop.
- You can mix The Fiber with any juice, shake, or drink of your choice without making it gritty in texture or affecting the flavor. And since it contains FOS, a natural prebiotic sweetener, it will add a hint of sweetness to any drink.
What makes The Fiber better than other fiber products
- Contains no additives, colors, or preservatives.
- The unique formula is derived from 5 different sources of fiber. Together they not only promote better digestion but have other health benefits, such as prebiotic properties, aiding in weight management, and lowering cholesterol levels.*
- It also contains L-glutamine, an amino acid important for preventing muscle loss and boosting immunity from overtraining. Those who work out regularly can actually use an extra dose of it every day.
What’s in The Fiber
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)
A natural prebiotic sweetener that stimulates the supply of good bacteria in the intestinal tract, which helps increase overall digestive health.
Helps maintain weight and regularity.
Helps prevent dietary cholesterol from being absorbed by the liver and colon. It also helps curb your appetite.
Helps eliminate toxins from the intestinal tract for better digestion.
Aids in eliminating toxins in your body and fuels muscles during longer workout sessions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†Free monthly shipping offer applies only when you select basic ship method (outside the continental U.S., a surcharge will apply) and requires a minimum commitment of 2 shipments on monthly Home Direct.